Saturday, September 5, 2009

a hippy affair

After settling into school somewhat awkwardly, I spent yesterday and today
trying to reorient my energy and my confidence. Both have been shaken
tremendously and I really cant say why, I guess there is a lot floating around
up in me gulliver with regards to my future, and sometimes I find that I have trouble isolating, making clear and just navigating through it all.

I have to remember to be kinder and gentler to everyone around me and
mostly myself. I tend to be a mile a minute person, where words are scattered
and disorganized in a maze like system, trying to have my tongue corporate is a pain. AIR gallery also has a new intern, Moi, met with Kat Griefen and really loved the energy and the style and so eager to be working on something new. I start on Tuesday and will be committing a lot of time to the cause. Today we went to the renaissance festival what an event, dress up and nerd-dom complimenting each other. I ate badly and was enamored with all the color and people forcing the last hours out of the fading summer.

I still have a lot to figure out this year and I hope the strength arrives. I have been praying a lot recently, more so than usual. For health, courage, and a strong spirit. I figured out that I am also a little paranoid ;).

Enjoy the snaps.

2 comments:

tyler c said...

should i come visit at AIR then? ;-) i did spend the last month gazing at the pretty ladies in the avedon show at your school...
-Tyler
(jtf-5128 at deviantart)

hbynoe said...

you should come by, there is an opening happening on thursday, like most galleries the season is starting again, hopefully its gonna be fun and my gallery virginity will be broken as i have to do token intern duties that night...tip well if you show up.