Tuesday, December 15, 2009

meek and mild

One of my few goals this semester was
to try to see if i can get a web presence that
i could update and contain. I got a new domain but
finding someone to do it has been to hard. After
sitting down with this http://hbynoe.otherpeoplespixels.com/
for a couple minutes, I think right now i am going
to spend some money and get a template site so I can
sell myself after I leave the institution. I quite like it and
it will be a platform for me to share a lot and write as well.
Tell me what you guys think if you ever make it around to
this end.

The semester is speeding to a close at an uncomfortable speed
for me. I feel as though I haven't done much at all but I know it isn't
true. My solo thesis show is coming up on the 19th of March I was freaking out
until I found that creating completely wipes out the anxiety for me. So i am up
again at a god forsaken hour praying for 2 gigs of extra memory for my
slow as snail photoshop.

I tried printing the collages today on newsprint. I was using Ilford Gallerie
Silk paper but decided that it was a little to precious for them and maybe they
need to be un-contained. I will be hanging my work for open studios sometime tomorrow or early Wednesday then I am gone for a couple weeks. I have been having some really insanely beautiful days this past month. I don't know what I am doing right but whatever it is my heart feels good.


Below:

Meek and Mild.



1 comment:

Will said...

:-)

i wish i cld come to your solo show... like i REALLY wish i cld come... :-S