Tuesday, August 18, 2009

newish


I did have the opportunity over summer to shoot some stills which made me feel really nostalgic if i could call it that. I have really missed the camera a great deal, while preparing for this semester I have to remind myself that even though this place seems/feels/is foreign the stories that i want to tell are universal even though the displacement is challenging.

these are a continuation of the work that has been shown here through the past two months.






3 comments:

Will said...

your photographic investigations into self are so much more... i dunno... thoughtful and genuinely reflective than a lot of your older work... me likes...

Lion-ess said...

I like as well... amazing!


I'm still fiddling with the camera, but a bit nervous when it comes to experimenting. seems as if nothing interesting is around me to shoot. Need to get a tripod.

The Kid In The Front Row said...

That's really beautiful work. Well done.