Monday, August 30, 2010

a gesture


the genetics of a gesture



friday evening watching the sunset


after two years apart we have begun healing, mending
and have started the plans to spend the rest of our lives
with each other. It is not the custom for me to bare any
sort of words that move between our beings, but. I figure
promises and goals have accountability attached to them
intrinsically.





" it will be a struggle, we will have our difference boil towards
the surface and explode, we will have new parts of us extending
beyond our individual comprehension. We have a life together
ahead and I want us both to be fearless, compassionate, forgiving,
brutal, honest and forever questioning who we are individually
and collectively. Only then will we fully understand the potential
and greatness of our love together."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The genetics of a gesture is so beautiful, and almost funny? I can't wrap around the feeling.
Your work is beautiful..I wanted to see if you are interested in contributing to my blog sometime?

I run a collaborative blog -- Dysfunctionalbeginnings.com. Stories about growing up, family, stuff, beginnings in general... told in a variety of different forms (multimedia, nonfiction, fiction, poetry, photographs, etc.)
Submissions to dysfunctionalbeginnings@gmail.com.
Let me know what you think, and thank you for your support!!
I'll be checking out your blog more often.