Tuesday, October 20, 2009

crit.

I had my critique about a week ago and I am still reeling.
Still trying to figure things out. how certain things functioned
and others not so well.

My one fear was that I was being a little safe and way to reverent.
I guess it is hard to separate the way i feel about a lot of things and
show the gut of it all. I have to get to that gut. Some of the images
address this and some dont consider it.

I find myself growing increasingly frustrated with photography,
It is something that i constantly think about and obsess over.
If only I knew the answers. Here is what I am working on:

- Video and Audio of newspaper articles
-Learn to use Photoshop more efficiently.
- Poems & Short Stories
-Weekly Audio Pieces that expand upon documenting home.

If it seems as though i am flailing it is because I am.


here is what was shown!







No comments: