Sunday, October 5, 2008

a love dwells far away

and we both exist in/out and as bystanders now.
It is hard when the heart becomes ridged to deal 
with separation and the dire sense of loss. The impatience
and apathy is hardest for me.

Most days i numb myself, most days she becomes 
my beacon of strength, the light in this world of solitude.
I never realized how absolutely alone I have felt, she makes
it more noticeable.

74 days till i see her, till then life is strange for me,
the change is becoming more despairing. But I am learning
a new kind of patience while the nights become colder and 
the days brim with doubt and fear. 

Of one thing i am sure, she is mine 
and i am entirely hers.

 

4 comments:

Will said...

you are one of the few people i know who can put words to feelings...

patience... your love will endure... there are others out there rooting for you both and sending good thoughts...

NSH said...

I love you

alana da silva said...

distance never becomes easier, if even bearable, but it will strengthen a love that has been forged by the loving, but unkind hand of fate. keep with it, babe.

i miss you too, if that takes the edge of it. hahaha... xo

Abeni said...

Another Vincy blog..sweeeet